ENTRY CLOSED Win a trip to Thailand worth £1500
Nestled in a tranquil corner of Cape Panwa, on the south-eastern tip of Phuket Island is the award-winning Amatara Wellness Resort – one of Thailand’s top spa and wellness destinations.
Set in lush tropical gardens, with ocean-facing spa facilities and spacious suites, this slice of five-star paradise combines bespoke luxury and gourmet food with a holistic 360° approach to health and wellbeing. The winner and their guest will be able to immerse themselves in a world of wellness for three nights, enjoying complimentary classes and activities as well as a delicious, organic breakfast each morning.
You’ll be staying in an Ocean Pool Villa, exclusively designed by world-renowned designer Jaya Ibrahim. All of the 22 spacious pavilions and 48 suites boast private balconies looking out across the azure Andaman Sea – the perfect spot to enjoy a fresh breakfast each morning.
Enjoy a wide range of activities and classes – from Muay Thai boxing, yoga and pilates to mountain biking, beach sports and stand-up paddleboarding – as well as personal guidance from fitness and wellness experts, dedicated to helping you return home feeling refreshed in body, mind and soul.
The Prize: Win a three-night stay for two in an Ocean Pool Villa at the Amatara Wellness Resort in Phuket; daily breakfast; daily classes and activities; round0trip airport transfers
Enter via the form below to be in with your chance to win. Please note that the winning stay must be booked between 15th May – 15th November 2019 or 1st March – 30th April 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Amatara Wellness Resort employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing and Amatara Wellness Resort in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing and Amatara Wellness Resort. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Amatara Wellness Resort so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 6th March and the closing date for entries is 12pm (GMT) on 8th May.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a three-night stay with breakfast at Amatara Wellness Resort, including classes and activities, plus round-trip airport transfer.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom