COMPETITION CLOSED: Win a five-night stay in St Lucia
Win a trip to St Lucia with our fabulous competition worth over £8000!
You and a friend could be jetting off for a five-night stay on this beautiful Caribbean island.
With its spectacular sandy beaches and craggy volcanic peaks, St Lucia is one of the most photogenic places in the world.
Win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to stay at two of the island’s most stunning hotels.
Stay at Jade Mountain
The first is Jade Mountain. Set high in the hills overlooking St Lucia’s Pitons World Heritage Site, this award-winning hotel comprises of 24 Infinity Pool Sanctuaries and five Sky Jacuzzi Suites, each designed by architect and owner Nick Troubetzkoy.
Jade Mountain is a place like no other, with grand sweeping spaces where bedroom, living area, infinity pool and sea views glide into one another. Luxury is the word and you’ll have a personal butler to look after your every need.
As well as the excellent Jade Mountain Club restaurant, you’ll also discover the hotel’s Kai en Ciel spa and fitness centre and even a chocolate laboratory! The organic cocao beans used in the lab are grown on the hotel’s organic estate.
There’s a strong eco-emphasis here and Jade Mountain was recently awarded Travelife Gold Certification in recognition of its commitment to sustainability.
Participate in environmental activities such as reef cleaning and tree planting during your stay.
Stay at Anse Chastanet
The second part of your prize is a stay at Jade Mountain’s sister hotel, Anse Chastanet. Located on St Lucia’s southwestern coast, the idyllic estate is set in 600 tropical acres sandwiched between two picture-perfect beaches, overlooked by the awe-inspiring Piton mountains.
The resort’s two crystal-clear bays are part of a designated marine reserve protecting miles of colourful reefs that teem with tropical fish.
The resort comprises of 49 rooms, 37 of which are scattered about a lush hillside, and 12 in a tropical garden at beach level.
Anse Chastanet is home to a vegan tapas restaurant, Emeralds, as well as fine-dining at The Treehouse Restaurant. A number of fantastic treatments are available at the Kai Belté Spa and many activities, including a variety of watersports, are on offer too.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing and Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing and Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 1 November 2019 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 31st December 2019.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a complimentary three-night stay at Jade Mountain and a two-night stay at Anse Chastanet. Complimentary half-board basis for two guests (including breakfast and dinner, exclusing non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages). Complimentary airport transfers are included.
- Prize is valid for 12 months. Please note that March 2020-2021, reservations are subject to availability at the resort. Major holidays and month of Feb 2020 excluded.
- Flights are not included.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom