Win a cashmere wrap from The Travelwrap Company
Win a personalised cashmere wrap from The Travelwrap Company! One lucky winner will receive a Classic Travelwrap in their chosen colour, with two embroidered initials included.
It makes the perfect bespoke fashion accessory. Or, if you prefer, this prize also makes a beautiful personalised gift for a loved one.
Pictured above: Liz Earle wears cashmere wrap from The Travelwrap Company
About The Travelwrap Company
The Travelwrap Company was founded in 2007 by Niamh Barker after she was inspired to make travelling a more luxurious experience. It has quickly grown into an international brand, and its cashmere wraps are sold in 22 countries around the world.
Each wrap is made from the best-quality long-haired cashmere sourced from Inner Mongolia and knitted at a mill in the borders of Scotland. It is the only mill in the UK still able to transform cashmere from raw fibre to a finished garment.
How to enter
To enter, simply add your details to the form below.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and The Travelwrap Company employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with The Travelwrap Company so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 26 October 2020 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 26 November 2020.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a Classic Travelwrap in a colour of their choice. They will also be able to add two embroidered initials to the Travelwrap in a colour of their choice.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with The Travelwrap Company team.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom