Competition closed: Win a year of flowers from The Real Flower Company
We’ve teamed up with our friends at The Real Flower Company to offer one lucky reader a year’s supply of flowers, worth over £1100.
Each month you’ll enjoy a Florist’s Seasonal Choice Bouquet, delivered straight to your door.
About The Real Flower Company
The Real Flower Company was founded in 1995 by Rosebie Morton, who, frustrated by the lack of scent in the average bouquet, began growing classic garden roses on her family farm in Hampshire. Today, with over 30,000 rose bushes at its Hinton Ampner farm, it’s grown to become the largest grower of perfumed roses and other scented flowers and foliage in the UK.
The Real Flower Company sends bouquets nationwide, as well as supplying weddings and events – including royal weddings and the Queen’s Jubilee. You can also browse and buy in person at its two London shops in Chelsea Green and the New Kings Road. Sustainability and provenance is at the heart of the company, with a LEAF (Linking Environment and Farming) accreditation to its name and over 90% of all the flowers and foliage used in arrangements coming from Hampshire or its Fairtrade sister farm in Kenya (recently awarded a Carbon Neutral Gold Standard Accreditation).
What you’ll win
Your prize will be a monthly delivery of a Florist’s Seasonal Choice Bouquet, with each bouquet created by one of The Real Flower Company’s expert florists. Using the best of what’s in bloom, each bouquet will be fragrant, unique and tell the story of the season. Expect freshly picked scented roses combined with flowers, foliage and herbs – all grown as nature intended and arranged in a way that’s guaranteed to add beauty to your home, and delight to your day.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and The Real Flower Company employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with The Real Flower Company so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 5th May 2020 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 30th June 2020.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive 12 large Florist’s Seasonal Choice Bouquets, delivery included.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with The Real Flower Company team.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom