Win a three-night stay in Italy worth over £3750!
Win a stay for you and a friend at Le Massif in Courmayeur Mont Blanc, Italy, worth over £3,750!
Courmayeur Mont Blanc, a traditional yet sophisticated resort, is home to Le Massif, a five-star hotel located at the foot of Mont Blanc.
Surrounded by stunning scenery, Courmayeur offers views of majestic peaks and clear blue skies, while the beautiful rooms of Le Massif are designed in an Italian alpine style and all have terraces overlooking the Alps.
Your stay at Le Massif
You and a friend will enjoy a three-night stay at Le Massif, along with two three-day lift passes, giving you access to 100km of slopes, going up to 2,755 metres.
There’s something for skiers and snowboarders of all standards – from gentle nursery slopes to challenging off-piste terrain.
In the winter, the hotel ski concierge will suggest runs and help you book classes from the hotel, and in summer, there is a world of trekking, biking, climbing and kayaking on offer.
After a day on the slopes, relax and shake off any skiing aches with a complimentary Le Massif Spa treatment. Hotel guests have access to the spa’s decadent indoor and outdoor jacuzzi, indoor sauna, steam room and gleaming state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Breakfast and dinner are included in the package, and the bars and cafés of Le Massif are destinations in themselves, serving dishes that combine the French-Italian cuisine of the Valle d’Aosta.
The prize in detail
- A three-night stay for two in a classic room at Le Massif in Courmayeur.
- Accomodation is on a half-board basis, including breakfast and dinner (but excluding beverages).
- Two three-day lift passes.
- A complimentary spa treatment for the winner and guest
How to enter
Simply enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Le Massif employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing and Le Massif in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing and Le Massif. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Le Massif so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 2nd January 2020 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 29th February 2020.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a complimentary three-night stay for two in a classic room at Le Massif in Courmayeur. Accomodation is on a half-board basis, including breakfast and dinner (but excluding beverages). The winner will also receive two three-day lift passes and a complimentary spa treatment for the winner and their guest.
- Book within 12 months from the voucher issue date.
- Flights are not included.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation of the booking by the Le Massif Courmayeur Travel Team. The stay must occur within the validity date and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- In case of hotel stay, cancellation occurring less than 15 days before the guest’s arrival date, the prize will be considered as redeemed.
- Black-out dates include Saturdays, Easter, bank holidays and festivities.
- Ski passes must be returned upon departure.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom