Win a five-night stay in the Maldives worth £4000!
Win a five-night stay in the Maldives worth over £4000! Our stunning competition includes a stay at two gorgeous Maldives hotels, plus a spa treatment.
It’s the ultimate getaway for rest and relaxation. Enjoy beautiful small islands, ringed with powdery sand set against the dazzling aquamarine water of the Indian Ocean.
You and a guest will win a five-night stay at two of the finest resorts in the Maldives.
The prize includes three nights at LUX* South Ari Atoll and two nights at LUX* North Male Atoll for two, on a half-board basis, including one spa treatment per person.
LUX* South Ari Atoll is a peaceful hideaway made up of 187 private villas dotted along 4km of pristine beach. The resort has a laid-back feel with a spotlight on exploring all the surrounding sea has to offer. Immerse youself in the oceanic wonders with whale shark safaris and snorkelling.
At the onsite LUX* Me Spa, curate your own spa and fitness experience through the guidance of the resident Wellness Concierge. Choose from a whole range of activities, from fitness, tennis, paddleboarding and yoga classes to gourmet cooking lessons and personalised spa treatments. The resort is also home to eight restaurants and five bars.
Your second hotel stay
The lively vibe a LUX* North Male Atoll is infectious. The hotel opened in Febraury 2019 and the 67 double-storey residences feature a private pool and magnifient private Sky-Lounge. Guests can enjoy the international cuisine of the upmarket Glow Restaurant, or opt for Beach Rouge, which is perfect for an evening cocktail.
LUX* North Male Atoll is home to high-adrenaline water sports, private yacht voyages, tennis and beach volleyball courts, as well as the translucent overwater LUX* Me Spa. It also boasts four exclusive spa treatment villas, a sauna and fitness centre, as well as rooftop yoga.
How to enter
Simply enter your details below for your chance to win.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and LUX* employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing and LUX* in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing and LUX*. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with LUX* so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 28th February 2020 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 30th April 2020.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a complimentary three-night stay for two at LUX* South Ari Atoll and a two-night stay for two at LUX* North Male Atoll. Accomodation is on a half-board basis. The winner will also receive one spa treatment per person at LUX* North Male Atoll only.
- Prize must be redeemed between 1 May and 1 September 2020. Blackout dates include 23 to 30 May and 27 July to 3 August 2020.
- Flights and transfers are not included.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation of the booking by the LUX* team. The stay must occur within the validity date and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- In case of hotel stay, cancellation occurring less than 15 days before the guest’s arrival date, the prize will be considered as redeemed.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom