Win a luxury bouquet and gift worth over £130!
Enter your details below for a chance to WIN this amazing prize!
The Wellbeing Bouquet
The Wellbeing Bouquet was put together by Liz and the team at The Real Flower Company with the aim of creating the ultimate feel-good bouquet that instantly lifts the spirits, bringing joy and a sense of calm and wellbeing. The bouquet contains scented pink garden roses with their distinctive fragrance and symbolise gratitude and appreciation. Fresh mint stimulates and awakens the senses and rosemary has a grounding scent used in aromatherapy to help alleviate stress. Delicate lavender flowers with their soft silver petals and calming aroma finish the bouquet.
The Liz Earle Wellbeing Yearbook
Beautiful enough to grace any coffee table, the Liz Earle Wellbeing Yearbook Vol. 2 is an essential book for all ages, from teens at the beginning of their wellbeing journey to those in later life looking for renewed encouragement. From fresh springtime lunches and unforgettable alfresco summer parties to DIY beauty tutorials, ingenious autumn crafts and festive winter feasts, you’ll find everything you need to feel and look your fabulous best throughout the seasons.
For your chance to win simply fill in the form below before midnight on the 8th August.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and The Real Flower Company employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Some delivery restrictions apply for the bouquet where we can not deliver to some parts of the Highlands and Islands. Click here for more delivery details.
- The winner’s details will be shared with The Real Flower Company so that they can be sent their bouquet directly.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 8am (BST) on 25th July 2018 and the closing date for entries is 11.59pm (BST) on 8th August 2018.
- 1 winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive one signed copy of the Liz Earle Wellbeing Yearbook Volume Two (worth £25 + £3.50 delivery) and large Wellbeing Bouquet (worth £95 + £8.50 delivery) giving this prize a total value of £132.
- The bouquet and voucher cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winners will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom