Win a luxurious escape for 25 people at heavenly Hales Hall in Norfolk worth £3,000
Award-winning Hales Hall is a 17th-century grade I-listed Tudor country estate set in beautiful walled gardens. Romantic and luxurious, it’s the ideal destination for a celebration or get-together with friends or family, within easy reach of vibrant Norwich and its renowned theatres, galleries, museums and shopping. One lucky winner and up to 24 others will get sole use of the extensive, secluded private grounds and luxurious country house accommodation on offer at Hales House. This includes use of the stunning seven-bedroom Hales Hall and two-bedroom Cottage, as well as The Gatehouse and The Garden Rooms, which sleep two and four respectively. All rooms are exquisitely refurbished by renowned interior designers in a mix of modern boutique and traditional English style. All bedrooms have Vispring beds, and the bathrooms feature large showers, marble vanities and cast-iron freestanding baths. Despite its size, there is a warm and welcoming atmosphere at Hales Hall that makes you feel immediately at home, with intimate spaces to congregate, cosy fireplaces and wood-burners, as well as more formal areas. Five-star touches include quirky antiques and sumptuous soft furnishings throughout, creating the quintessential country escape. Lose yourself in time and nature with exclusive run of the grounds. Pretty meadowland, sunny walled gardens and woodland walks are all yours to enjoy, along with access to traditional lawn games such as croquet.
THE PRIZE, A three-night self catering stay for up to 25 guests at Hales Hall, Norfolk. This includes the use of Hales Hall, The Cottage, The Gatehouse and The Garden Rooms. Access to estate grounds.
Photography: Andie Moore
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Hales Hall employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing and Hales Hall in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing and Hales Hall. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Hales Hall so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 3rd May 2019 and the closing date for entries is 12pm (GMT) on 30th June 2019.
- The stay must be booked by the end of March 2020. Dates of the stay will be subject to availability and date restrictions will apply.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a three-night self-catering stay for up to 25 guests, this includes the use of Hales Hall, The Cottage, The Gatehouse and The Garden Rooms, alongside access to estate grounds.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom