COMPETITION CLOSED: Win a pampering session plus afternoon tea at Charles Worthington
A day out with the girls can offer some much-needed R&R, but if you’re tired of hitting the shops and the usual bars and cafes, it could be time for something new.
Step forward the House of Charles Worthington, one of the leading salons of its top hairdresser namesake.
Located in Covent Garden, this elegant salon is currently offering a fantastic way for you and your friends to get together.
Step inside the world-famous salon’s doors and you’ll be transported from the hustle and bustle of the city into a gorgeous Georgian townhouse where you can relax with a glass of fizz while having your hair styled by one of Charles’ top hairdressers.
Plus, to make it even more special, you’ll also be able to indulge in some tempting afternoon tea, courtesy of B. Bakery. Sample cakes that are full of flavour and delicately decorated.
One thing’s for sure, you’ll leave the salon looking gorgeous and feeling totally refreshed. Whether you’re heading to the theatre or rounding off your day together with a cocktail, it’s a great way to get a little bit glam with the girls.
Win an afternoon for you and your friends!
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Charles Worthington to offer you and two friends a prize worth £180. Enjoy some quality time together with a little pampering too.
You’ll each get to enjoy a glamorous blow dry, Champagne and a luxurious array of French-inspired sweet and savouries from B. Bakery, plus tea or coffee and a selection of soft drinks.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Charles Worthington employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing and Charles Worthington in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing and Charles Worthington. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Charles Worthington so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 29 November 2019 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 31st December 2019.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a complimentary Girls Glamour Afternoon for the winner plus two friends at the House of Charles Worthington in Covent Garden. The winner and their two friends will each receive a glass of champagne, a blow dry and afternoon tea at the House of Charles Worthington.
- Prize is valid for 12 months.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom