COMPETITION CLOSED Win a week of Balance Box meals!
Getting to the shops at the moment can be a challenge – it’s also quite stressful too. To help ease the pressure of lockdown, we’ve teamed up with Balance Box for your chance to win seven days of delicious Balance Box meals.
Balance Box offer meals that free you of the need to shop, plan or chop. The prepared meals and snacks are expertly designed by nutritionists and chefs to ensure the perfect nutritional balance. Each meal and snack also uses fresh and ethically-sourced ingredients.
The team at Balance Box believe that a diet made up of healthy fats, lean proteins and complex carbohydrates is the key to balanced, happy, healthy, long-term results. Balance Box meals are free from refined carbohydrates, sugars and unnecessary additives or preservatives. This means that the food delivered to your home is as healthy and natural as possible.
There are a variety of plans to choose from. Opt for the classic box or choose vegetarian, pescatarian and free-from programmes. There’s also a choice of portion size to help you achieve your goals.
How to enter
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Balance Box employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Balance Box so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 28th April 2020 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 15th May 2020.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a complimentary seven-day supply of meals and snacks from Balance Box.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with the Balance Box team.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom