Win a wellbeing retreat at Tilton House
Take a break and recharge your batteries with the ultimate feel-good escape to the country.
Thanks to our friends at Tilton House, one lucky magazine reader will win a two-night retreat of choice at this gorgeous estate, set in the heart of the South Downs National Park. Whether you’re interested in learning about and practicing yoga, are after some guided meditation or fancy a spring detox weekend, there are plenty of retreats to choose from, all hosted by wellbeing experts. You’ll be fed delicious, seasonal food foraged locally from Tilton Wood or grown in Tilton House’s own kitchen garden, and when you’re not on your retreat programme, you can spend time as you wish – curled up with a book in the library, relaxing in the cedar sauna, enjoying a holistic facial or massage, star-gazing by the fire pit or exploring the rolling landscape.
Find out more about Tilton House here.
To enter, fill in the form below before Wednesday 10th May 2017 and a member of the Wellbeing team will be in touch if you are our lucky winner.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing or Tilton House in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 8th Feburary 2017 and the closing date for entries is 12pm (GMT) on 10th May 2017.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed. They will receive a two night wellbeing retreat worth £350.
- Retreats are subject to availability.
- The retreat cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Larch House Parklands Business Park, Forest Road, Denmead, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 6XP