Wellbeing Escape – Win a two-night stay at Carbis Bay Hotel
Take time to relax and recharge your batteries with an amazing getaway to Cornwall. Thanks to our friends at Carbis Bay Hotel, Spa & Estate in St Ives, one lucky magazine reader will win a two-night break at this fabulous location.
The winner and a guest will stay for two nights at Carbis Bay Hotel, Spa & Estate in St Ives. Set in 125-acres, the Carbis Bay Estate comprises the luxury Carbis Bay Hotel, with over 47 individually designed rooms, as well as a range of self- catering accommodation and serviced apartments, set against the backdrop of the Estate’s privately owned 25-acre Blue Flag beach.
In addition, Carbis Bay is set to introduce a new level of luxury to the sparkling shores of St Ives with the opening of eight lodges in June 2018, offering guests direct access to their own private stretch of golden sand. The new three- to four-bedroom lodges will have beautiful roof gardens with sub-tropical plants inspired by the hotel’s natural surroundings, as well as hot tubs or heated plunge pools designed to maximise the bay’s outstanding ocean views. Facilities at the hotel include the C Bay Spa, which specialises in coastal-inspired treatments; a Sunseeker motor yacht for private excursions; and fine dining at The Sands Restaurant. Carbis Bay’s Beach Club is an alluring restaurant with an outdoor terrace, providing panoramic views of the ocean, along with Mediterranean-style cuisine. The Beach Retreat, on stilts above the sands and with private sun-deck and Jacuzzi, offers exclusive couple’s spa treatments with spectacular views. All facilities are set within sub-tropical gardens, with access to the South West Coast Path. It’s a short stroll into St Ives.
To ensure the stay is as relaxing as possible, the prize also includes two Serenity By The Sea VOYA spa treatments. T&Cs apply. For more details, visit carbisbayhotel.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning this wonderful prize, please complete the form below:
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Carbis Bay Hotel employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing or Carbis Bay Hotel in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Carbis Bay Hotel so that they can arrange their stay directly with Carbis Bay Hotel.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 8am (GMT) on 14th May 2017 and the closing date for entries is 12pm (GMT) on 16th May 2018.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive one stay at Carbis Bay Hotel as detailed above.
- Please contact email@example.com to confirm availability and make your booking.
- This prize entitles you and one other to breakfast each morning and one dinner at the hotel at either The Sands or The Beach Club.
- The room accommodation is in a Standard Room for double occupancy.
- The prize is valid from 1 June 2018 to 31 December 2018.
- Blackout Dates: 26 May – 2 June, 13 July – 10 September 2018, 23 – 31 December 2018.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. The prize can only be used against one booking.
- The stay cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom