Win a bespoke West country retreat worth £3,800
*THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED*
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Queen of Retreats to offer one lucky winner the chance to win a two-day all-inclusive bespoke wellbeing retreat usually worth £3,800, to refresh and restore at a private house in the English countryside. We are delighted to bring you this prize with The Arrigo Programme in Somerset, recognised worldwide for its therapeutic and clinical treatment programmes that offer change, transformation and emotional detox.
*THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED*
About The Arrigo Programme
Developed over the last 40 years by psychotherapist, mentor and life-teacher Fiona Arrigo, The Arrigo Programme stems from an expansive understanding that we as humans are living in often turbulent times and need to process, evaluate and ‘take time’. In Somerset, you stay in a private cottage, cocooned from the stresses of everyday life to rest deeply, rebalance your lifestyle, deal with a physical or emotional issue or totally rethink your life.
Best for those who want to reconnect or profoundly change, the retreats are bespoke, so you can arrange dates to suit you. The combination of complete privacy, top-notch therapies, psychotherapy, total emotional support, and proper time to deeply rest in a safe space is a unique find.
Your schedule is carefully devised after a consultation with Fiona Arrigo before you arrive, and throughout your stay a range of hand-picked practitioners turn up at your door to treat you. An emotionally intelligent, compassionate and grounded therapist, Fiona has over 25 years of experience as a qualified biodynamic psychologist, life coach and esoteric psychologist, and draws on her clinical expertise, extensive research and background in Eastern philosophy.
Your stay will usually pivot around psychotherapy sessions and will also include elements of biodynamic medicine and a range of holistic therapies, body work and other activities that Fiona thinks you need, all of which draw on different systems of health to help get you back into balance. You’re encouraged to truly rest in between sessions, with daily Epsom salt baths, some light local walking, extra sleeps, journalling or just curling up by the fire.
Accommodation is in one of a range of comfortable, converted cottages in the Somerset countryside, chosen to suit your needs, and to have all to yourself. An ‘Angel’ is appointed to greet you on arrival and make sure you are comfortable throughout your stay. Freshly made, healthy meals are delivered to your door when desired. Prepare to leave unfurled, with practical advice on how to continue your journey at home.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing, The Arrigo Programme and Queen of Retreats employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing, The Arrigo Programme and Queen of Retreats in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing The Arrigo Programme and Queen of Retreats. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with The Arrigo Programme and Queen of Retreats so that they can arrange their retreat directly.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 7th June 2018 and the closing date for entries is 12pm (GMT) on 8th September 2018.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive one all-inclusize, two-night retreat with the Arrigo Programme. This includes private cottage accommodation with a personal housekeeper, healthy, fresh meals prepared daily to your requirements, two therapeutic or clinical team treatments daily and personal coaching with Fiona Arrigo.
- The prize does not include travel or any costs incurred between the winner’s home and their retreat cottage. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner to make their own travel arrangements, and ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance if required
- The prize should be taken within 12 months of notification of the win.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. The prize can only be used against one booking.
- The stay cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom