ENTRY CLOSED Win a two-night romantic break to Paris
*PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING A TRIP TO THAILAND, FOLLOW THE LINK HERE.*
Tucked away in one of the oldest and most beautiful squares in Paris is the discreet Le Pavillon de la Reine, set within a mansion that dates back to the 17th century. Covered in ivy and overflowing window boxes, the hotel is hidden away from the outside world by a private courtyard garden. The hotel combines the service, sophistication and elegance of a grand palace, but with all of the charm of a home – with contemporary, chic interiors and a spa by Codage. Each of the 56 rooms is individually designed, while the sitting rooms give plenty of space to relax. You’ll enjoy a meal at the hotel’s brand-new restaurant Anne, headed up by Michelin-starred chef Mathieu Pacaud. Dishes are classically French with a creative, seasonal twist, and everything is handmade, from the butter to the bread.
The prize: A two-night stay with breakfast at Le Pavillon de la Reine, including a three-course dinner at Anne with a bottle of wine, plus two return Standard Premier tickets with Eurostar.
A peaceful safe haven, yet close to the action, there is plenty to see and do nearby. Explore the galleries, shops and cafés of Le Marais, right on the hotel’s doorstep. Don’t miss the Musée Picasso, showcasing many of Picasso’s most famous paintings, and the Centre Pompidou – built inside-out as an ‘evolving spatial diagram’ and home to a world-class collection of modern art.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing, Le Pavillon de la Reine, and Eurostar employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing, Le Pavillon de la Reine, and Eurostar in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing, Le Pavillon de la Reine and Eurostar. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Le Pavillon de la Reine and Eurostar so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 2nd January and the closing date for entries is 12pm (GMT) on 6th March.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a two-night stay with breakfast at Le Pavillon de la Reine, including a three course dinner at Anne with a bottle of wine, plus two return Standard Premier tickets with Eurostar.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom