Pre-order Liz’s new book for the chance to win a curated gut-health hamper
To celebrate the upcoming release of Liz’s new book – The Good Gut Guide (out on 4th May 2017) – we are offering three lucky winners the chance to win a hamper of goodies from our favourite gut health boosting friends.
This curated gut health hamper is worth £150* and is full of everything we could need to accompany Liz’s book and get started on our journeys to feeling healthier and happier. Each hamper will include:
- A 2-litre fermentation crock from Sous Chef
- 3 bottles of Jarr Kombucha
- Organic milk and water kefir from The Kefir Company
- A packet of 60 Bio-Kult probiotic capsules
- A jar of raw Heather Honey from British Honey Company
- 4 flavours of fresh, unpasturised miso from Tideford Organics
- 2 pure cotton cloths from Liz Earle Beauty Co.
- A packet of Total Immune and Energy Support gut-health supplements from Proven
- A sourdough starter from Hobbs House Bakery
- A proving basket from Shipton Mill
Following on from her popular 6-week guide Skin, Liz now reveals a brand-new plan to detox, cleanse and nourish the digestive system to improve your inner health and outer beauty. Packed with the latest science and beautifully illustrated throughout, The Good Gut Guide provides practical advice on pre- and probiotics, fermented foods and how best to address your individual needs and goals – whether these be specific to life stage, a long-standing health issue or weight loss. An expert in feel-good food and eating well to look your best, Liz also shares 80 nutritious recipes – including many suitable for vegetarians – to help you achieve wellbeing from within.
Win a curated gut-health hamper
To be entered into our prize draw, all you need to do is:
- Pre-order your copy of The Good Gut Guide from Amazon (will be delivered from 4th May release date)
- Multiple pre-orders give you multiple chances of winning the hamper
- Keep hold of your email receipt for proof of purchase
- Fill in the form below to enter our prize draw
Don’t forget to pre-order copies of The Good Gut Guide for your friends and family – for every copy you buy you will be entered into the prize draw, eg. five copies bought means five chances of winning.
*The winner will win a curated gut-health hamper worth £150.27, pricing taken on 13th April 2017
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone from England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, except for Liz Earle Wellbeing, Sous Chef, Jarr Kombucha, Proven, Bio-Kult, Shipton Mill, The Kefir Company, Tideford Organics, British Honey Company, Liz Earle Beauty Co and Hobbs House Bakery employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian.
- Due to postage restrictions on the prize, this competition is only open to those living with in the United Kingdom.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing, Sous Chef, Jarr Kombucha, Proven, Bio-Kult, Shipton Mill, The Kefir Company, Tideford Organics, British Honey Company, Liz Earle Beauty Co or Hobbs House Bakery in connection with this offer.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 8am (GMT) on 14th April 2017 and the closing date for entries is 8am (GMT) on 4th May 2017.
- We reserve the right to check Amazon email receipts and dates as proof of purchase for each copy of The Good Gut Guide book pre-ordered.
- To enter the competition for free, please send your name and address via post to: GUT competition, Liz Earle Wellbeing, Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom.
- The hamper cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 1 week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom