Win a wellbeing retreat worth over £5,000 with Peak Health
*THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED*
We’ve teamed up with Peak Health to offer one winner a Core Peak Health retreat at 5-star hotel, The Capra in Saas-Fee, Switzerland, worth over £5,000!
Staying at The Capra’s luxury resort in a spacious signature suite, you’ll experience a whole world of health and wellbeing treats, including two 60-minute spa treatments, one-to-one sessions with a wellness advisor, mindfulness sessions and so much more.
Take your weekend to the next level! Simply fill in the form below. T&Cs apply.
The signature ‘Core Peak Health’ 6 night / 7 day retreat includes:
- All inclusive stay at The Capra’s luxury resort in a spacious signature suite.
• Pre-retreat health, nutrition and lifestyle assessment.
• Three training sessions per day, including a mix of personal and group training.
• Two 60-minute spa treatments to help with recovery and reduce the chance of injury, ease sore limbs, improve joint mobility, stimulate circulation, and relieve aching muscles.
• Unlimited access to the spa, steam room and sauna with a hydro massage plunge pool that allows for faster and better recovery.
• One-to-one sessions with a wellness advisor to integrate your Peak Health experience into your life.
• Inspirational and informative mindfulness and wellbeing sessions each evening.
• Food preparation courses (optional) are on offer with our nutritionist and chef for easy tips and tricks for maintaining a healthy food regime at home.
• A Peak Health Menu will be served on The Capra’s sunny terrace. Breakfasts and dinners will be enjoyed at the hotel’s award-winning restaurant.
• Each guest will receive a Peak Health Sleep Improvement Kit with all the tools needed to continue the lifestyle changes at home.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing, The Capra and Peak Health employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing, The Capra and Peak Health in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with The Capra and Peak Health so that they can arrange the their retreat.
- The prize would be valid for any of the ‘Core’ retreats (dates to be confirmed) and includes the all inclusive 6 night/7 day stay at The Capra and activities listed above.
- The prize excludes flights and transfers.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 19th May 2017 and the closing date for entries is 12pm (GMT) on 31st May 2017.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed. They will receive the prize outlined above.
- Retreats are subject to availability and restricted to specific dates.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 1 week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom