Liz’s tropical beauty bombs
These beauty bombs provide an instant hit of summer, whatever the weather. Packed with skin-saving nutrients, they are an easy healthy snack to give you a radiant glow from the inside out.
This recipe is taken from Liz’s bestselling book, ‘Skin’, which is full of delicious recipe plans and the ultimate wellbeing plan for radiant skin in 6 weeks. It can be bought here.
- 75g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 25g unsweetened dry mango, roughly chopped
- 25g ground almonds
- 25g whole almonds
- 1/2cm slice fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- Put the dried apricots, dried mango, ground almonds, coconut flakes, whole almonds and ginger into a food processor.
- Turn the food processor on to high to blend all the ingredients together. Stop it every now and then and push the mixture down with a spatula to make sure everything is evenly combined
- Tip the combined mixture into a bowl or on to a board and divide it into eight to ten evenly sized pieces. Roll each piece into a ball, then transfer to a small airtight container to store.