Histamine intolerance with Dr Tina Peers
In this special summer episode of the Liz Earle Wellbeing Show, Liz talks to Dr Tina Peers all about histamine intolerance. Tina explains how to spot this under-diagnosed condition, why it’s becoming increasingly common and what can be done to treat it. She also shares more about her decision to continue taking HRT after breast cancer.
Links mentioned in the episode
- What is histamine intolerance?
- Our top 10 tips for hay fever season
- Listen to our podcast episode with Mr Nick Panay
- Lily Earle and living with chronic migraine
- Download Liz’s e-book, The Truth about HRT
- Find out more about The Menopause Doctor
- Order Oestrogen Matters by Dr Avrum Bluming
- Find out more about Dr Tina Peers