Win a £250 voucher to spend at Aspiga!
Win £250 to spend at Aspiga!
One lucky winner will receive a voucher to spend at Aspiga, the award-winning sustainable fashion brand – as loved by our Editor-in-Chief, Liz Earle.
From gorgeous dresses and beautiful blouses to cover-ups and swimwear, Aspiga is a one-stop-shop for sustainable fashion, using materials sourced from natural, organic, renewable, and recycled sources wherever possible.
It was founded by Lucy Macnamara in 2006 with a collection of beautiful handcrafted beaded sandals in Kenya. Its collection of contemporary and stylish clothing for women and men has garnered a legion of fans globally.
Recently B-Corp certified, Aspiga is committed to sustainable and ethical fashion practices. There are now nine Aspiga shops in the UK, and one in Barbados.
How to enter
Simply enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning!
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Aspiga employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Aspiga so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 1st March 2023 and the competition will close midnight 15th March 2023.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a £250 voucher to spend at Aspiga.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with Aspiga.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: PO BOX 78349, London, SW11 9QU, United Kingdom
Win a Suffolk mini-break at Blyth Rise Stays worth £1000!