Competition closed: Win a new winter wardrobe from Baukjen!
Win a new winter wardrobe from Baukjen!
Two lucky readers will win a voucher worth £500 to spend at Baukjen. It’s the ideal prize to bring some eco-conscious style to your wardrobe this season with Baukjen.
Pictured: Liz Earle wears Baukjen
The London-based contemporary womenswear brand eschews fast fashion, instead putting people and the planet at the heart of everything it does. The collections are created using an ethical supply chain, and the brand is environmentally and socially conscious in all that it does.
From elegant tailored blazers, to on-trend dresses, to relaxed hoodies and jersey pants, all clothing is designed for fashion, comfort and longevity. The premium, high-quality pieces transcend the seasons to be worn year after year. Natural materials are used over manmade, as well as recycled, sustainable fibres.
The brand’s two-mile wardrobe is a capsule collection specifically for these uncertain times. Tops take the hassle out of getting ready and nail above-the-keyboard dressing. The relaxed trousers sit comfortably, with elasticated waists and exquisite tailoring for throw-it-on-and-go styling. These elevated essentials will have you reaching for them time and time again. We especially love the brand’s timeless coats and jackets, and gorgeously luxurious knitwear that can be dressed up or down.
How to enter
This competition is now closed.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Baukjen employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Baukjen so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 1 November 2020 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 31 December 2020.
- Two winners will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a £500 voucher to spend on Baukjen clothing only and not partner brands.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with the Baukjen team.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email in January by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom