Competition closed: Win a spa break for two worth £1740!
Win a sensational spa break for two in Northern Ireland worth £1740!
One lucky reader will win a stay for two nights in a suite for two people at Slieve Donard Resort & Spa in Northern Ireland. Our winner will also receive two ‘spatisserie’ treatments, including a spa treatment and afternoon tea.
About Slieve Donard Resort & Spa
Built in 1897, Slieve Donard Resort and Spa is one of the most majestic spa hotels in Ireland. The palatial, turreted hotel has a world-famous golf course on one side, the Mountains of Mourne on the other, the Irish Sea in front and old-school charm within.
Set in six acres of beautifully kept private grounds, the property is best known for its expansive and luxurious ESPA spa. Guests can escape to a cocoon of calm and melt away their stresses over two floors of tranquility. The magnificent 20-metre swimming pool and vitality pool have floor-to-ceiling windows looking out over the Mountains of Mourne, as well as spectacular views across the Irish Sea. There’s also an amethyst steam room and high-tech fitness studio.
The hotel boasts 180 luxurious bedrooms, including six suites, many of which have panoramic views over the mountains and coastline. There are a handful of dining options, from casual to formal. Enjoy relaxed pub food by a log fire at the Percy French Inn, or classical fine dining at The Oak Restaurant, with its inspiring locally sourced, seasonal menu.
From coasteering to bouldering, field archery and mountain biking, Slieve Donard is the perfect base to experience Northern Ireland’s best outdoor offerings. Take long leisurely walks direct from the hotel along the seafront or through nearby Tollymore Forest Park. Alternatively, strike out to the Mountains of Mourne for hiking, horse riding, fishing and canoeing.
The £1740 prize includes:
- Two nights in a suite for two people at Slieve Donard Resort & Spa
- Two ‘spatisserie’ treatments, including a spa treatment and afternoon tea
How to enter
This competition is closed
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Slieve Donard Resort & Spa and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Slieve Donard Resort & Spa so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 29 December 2020 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 28 February 2021.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a stay of two nights in a suite for two people at Slieve Donard Resort & Spa. The winner will also receive two ‘spatisserie’ treatments, including a spa treatment and afternoon tea.
- Prize is subject to availability and excludes Christmas, Easter and Halloween periods.
- Flights and transfers are not included. The winner and their guest are responsible for organising their travel arrangements to and from Slieve Donard Resort & Spa.
- Break must be taken within 12 months of winning.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with the Slieve Donard Resort & Spa team.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email in March 2021 by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom