Competition closed: Win a two-night stay in Surrey worth over £900
Win a two-night stay in Surrey worth over £900!
You and a guest will enjoy a two-night stay at The Runnymede on Thames, along with breakfast, dinner and an hour-long spa treatment.
About your prize
One lucky winner will receive:
- A two-night stay at The Runnymede on Thames in a Deluxe Double Riverside Room for two people.
- Breakfast on both days at Leftbank Restaurant.
- Dinner at Leftbank Restaurant on both nights, excluding drinks.
- One hour-long spa treatment for both guests.
About The Runnymede on Thames
From the sun-drenched terraces and the inviting outdoor pool, to the ambient Lounge and warm and friendly team that
ensures a memorable stay for each and every guest, The Runnymede on Thames is abuzz with life.
The hotel’s restaurant, Leftbank, and The Lock Bar & Kitchen, where afternoon tea is served, are destinations in themselves. Leftbank is the perfect riverside restaurant for breakfast and dinner – both of which are included in the prize – and the buffet is packed with flavoursome dishes made with local, seasonal ingredients. Set in the heart of the hotel with an all-day dining menu, bar and views over the river, the Lounge also promises dining experiences aplenty.
The award-winning spa is another huge draw, boasting a range of ESPA and Guinot treatments, a fitness centre, sauna, steam room and infrared cabin. The prize includes an hour-long treatment for both guests. Choose from a range of treats, perhaps a Guinot Age Summum facial to target fine lines and boost radiance, or an ESPA aromatherapy full-body massage to relieve muscle tension and calm the mind.
There’s no need to leave the hotel for the duration of your stay, as there are plenty of onsite pursuits to entertain. In the summer months, splash around in the heated outdoor pool, head for the river and try standup paddle boarding, or set sail in one of the hotel’s boats – suitable for beginners and experienced skippers alike.
All year round, you can also take part in archery, laser-clay shooting and tennis, or stay inside for a swim in the indoor pool. Wind down afterwards with a visit to the outdoor whirlpool, situated on a picturesque private jetty overhanging the banks of the River Thames.
For those up for venturing a little further afield, neighbouring attractions include Windsor, Kew, Royal Ascot, Thorpe Park and various National Trust sites.
How to enter
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and The Runnymede on Thames employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with The Runnymede on Thames so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 1st May 2022 and the competition will close midnight 30th June 2022.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a two-night stay at The Runnymede on Thames in a Deluxe Double, including breakfast and dinner on both days at Leftbank Restaurant, and a one-hour spa treatment for both guests.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with The Runnymede on Thames.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom