Competition closed: Win a luxury travel set from Briggs & Riley worth £1348!
Win a luxury travel set from Briggs & Riley worth £1348!
One lucky reader will receive two Briggs & Riley cases.
About your prize
Whether heading to the Seychelles or Sussex, every traveller needs a long-lasting and timeless set of bags to keep them company.
One lucky reader will bag two beautifully crafted and virtually indestructible Briggs & Riley cases. The Baseline Essential Carry-on is the ideal size for a weekend away or to use as hand luggage, and the Baseline Large Expandable Spinner is just the thing to put in the hold for a longer holiday.
The iconic Baseline Essential Carry-On Spinner is as timeless as it is versatile. It fits in the overhead locker of most major airlines but has enough space for all the essentials. Highlights include a One-touch CX™ expansion function to increase packing capacity when you need more space, 360° wheels with shock absorbers to glide smoothly over any surface, and an ingenious built-in tri-fold garment folder with foam roll bar to prevent clothing wrinkles. The strong nylon fabric outer resists wear, providing exceptional durability that endures the test of time.
Serial over-packer? The Baseline Large Expandable Spinner is spacious enough for all conceivable holiday needs, durable enough to survive even the most vigorous baggage handling and light enough when empty to pack everything you need without going over the airline’s weight limit. This is the bag for those who like to pack for all eventualities.
Not only can you fit everything on your packing wishlist and still have room for souvenirs, but you can also rely on the durability of the polycarbonate case to protect the contents and stay scratch-and-scufffree. Need even more room? It expands for 25% more space, then compresses back to its original size.
A prize for life
Perhaps best of all, Briggs & Riley’s lifetime guarantee repairs all functional aspects of every bag it makes, because incredible travels should last a lifetime. From bumps and scrapes to tears and wheels gone astray, the guarantee means the company repairs your bag free of charge if it’s ever broken or damaged. This is a reflection of the company’s dedication to its bags and also a purposeful focus on reducing the number of bags that end up in landfill.
For the final personalised final touch there’s complimentary monogramming on both bags.
Find out more about Briggs & Riley
How to enter
This competition is now closed.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Briggs & Riley employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Briggs & Riley so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 1st November 2022 and the competition will close midnight 31st December 2022.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a Baseline Essential Carry-on and Baseline Large Expandable Spinner from Briggs & Riley. Colour of cases is dependent on availability.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with Briggs & Riley.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: PO BOX 78349, London, SW11 9QU, United Kingdom
Win a Suffolk mini-break at Blyth Rise Stays worth £1000!