Competition closed: Win home accessories from Designers Guild worth over £300!
Win a selection of home accessories worth over £300!
One lucky winner will receive a gorgeous throw and two luxury cushions from Designers Guild – they’re the perfect finishing touches for your home.
Your prize from Designers Guild will include:
- Maple Tree linen throw RRP £175 – In blissful tones of celadon and jade, comes a romantic vision of watercolour leaves, layered amidst magnolia blossom with swooping swallows.
- Kiyosumi cushion RRP £100 – A romantic vision of watercolour leaves with an elegant swallow perched upon a branch. This reversible floral cushion is digitally printed onto pure tumbled linen.
- Brera Lino Thyme & Jade cushion RRP £60 – Two tone Brera Lino pure linen features in this contemporary square cushion in thyme, reversing to jade with unique double seams.
About Designers Guild
Established in 1970 by Tricia Guild, Designers Guild designs and wholesales furnishing fabrics, wallcoverings, upholstery and bed and bath collections worldwide.
The company is headed and owned by brother and sister, Tricia Guild, Founder and Creative Director, and Simon Jeffreys, Group Chief Executive. The Designers Guild business philosophy is to combine creativity and innovation with the highest levels of quality: quality of design, product, service and people.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Designers Guild employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Designers Guild so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 1 April 2021 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 14 April 2021.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive 1 x Maple Tree linen throw, 1 x Kiyosumi cushion and 1 x Brera Lino Thyme & Jade cushion
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with the Designers Guild team.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email in April by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom