Competition closed: Win a stay at Grand Resort Bad Ragaz worth over £2580!
Win a stay at Grand Resort Bad Ragaz worth over £2580!
You and a friend could be enjoying a two-night stay at Grand Hotel Quellenhof.
About the prize
- A two-night stay at Grand Hotel Quellenhof for two people in a shared room
- Two dinners for two people
- Two lunches for two people
- One massage treatment for each guest
About Grand Resort Bad Ragaz
The Grand Resort Bad Ragaz, Switzerland, is the ultimate destination for wellness in the foothills of the Alps.
It began as a bathing and health resort with a thermal spring in 1840, and has since evolved its unique offering to cutting-edge medical spa expertise, as well as everything one would expect from a five-star luxury resort.
Thermal water from the Tamina Gorge is the foundation of everything the resort has to offer. The natural spring water, which reaches a temperature of 36.5°C, is known as ‘blue gold’, as it reputedly has healing and restoring properties for body and mind.
There is a vast complex of spas for guests to explore. From the cathedral-like Tamina Therme, with its soaring ceilings, marble floors and mountain views, to the baroque Helena Spa – all will soothe, de-stress and rejuvenate. And that’s before getting into the incredible selection of treatments on offer.
Whether you want a relaxing massage, world-class physio, dental work or a cutting-edge cosmetic procedure – there are leading experts on hand to deliver.
Over the years, Bad Ragaz has pioneered its own NewYou Method. These are medically supervised programmes, from a full health check-up, to ‘detox and health cleansing’ to ‘smart ageing’. All are individually tailored to ensure meaningful, lasting improvement.
There are two five-star hotels in the resort, offering a total of 233 luxurious rooms and suites, and the prize winner will stay in the stylish, recently renovated Grand Hotel Quellenhof, a sleek and modern accommodation, where tradition merges with contemporary style.
Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic mountain views while you soak up peace and seclusion in the lap of luxury.
With seven restaurants, three bars, a bistro, café and sushi takeaway, dining options at Bad Ragaz are plentiful. As it is the only spa in the world to boast five Michelin stars – one for its Verve brasserie, two for Sven Wasser’s Memories, and two more for IGNIV by Andreas Caminada – its gourmet offering, like everything else in the resort, is second to none.
How to enter
This competition has closed.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Grand Resort Bad Ragaz employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Grand Resort Bad Ragaz so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 31st August 2022 and the competition will close midnight 31st October 2022.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a two-night stay at Grand Hotel Quellenhof for two people in a shared room, two dinners for two people, two lunches for two people, one massage treatment for each guest.
- Flights and transfers are not included.
- Prize is valid until 31st October 2023.
- Blackout dates apply. Blackout dates include: December 10th 2022 to January 10th 2023. February 14th 2023. April 8th to April 10th 2023. May 18th 2023.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with Grand Resort Bad Ragaz.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom