Competition closed: Win a Denby bundle worth over £500
Beautiful ceramics and cookware elevate everyday experiences, reminding us to savour those special moments shared with loved ones at home. That’s why we’ve teamed up with one of Liz’s favourite British brands, Denby, to offer two lucky readers everything needed for a stunning and practical table setting — whatever the occasion.
Each prize bundle is worth over £500 and includes side plates, dinner plates, cereal bowls, and pasta bowls for four place settings, as well as mugs, a water jug, and a serving bowl. These ceramics are handcrafted in Denby’s Derbyshire factory and form part of the Studio Blue collection, which features four tonal glazes inspired by the colours and textures of stones and minerals. All pieces are safe to use in the dishwasher, microwave, freezer, and oven.
Winners will also receive a Natural Canvas cast-iron round casserole dish, perfect for creating and serving delicious one-pot meals. Covered by a Lifetime Guarantee and safe to use in the dishwasher, this stylish enamelled dish will be a staple of family dinners for years to come.
Image disclaimer: Please note that not all products pictured are included in the prize bundle.
Denby has handcrafted ceramics in England since 1809, specialising in versatile, durable, and beautiful stoneware that’s styled by life. Made from local clay and with sustainability in mind, it is the conscious choice for modern homes. There are many collections to explore, which showcase a variety of colours, shapes, and textures, so you can build a dinnerware set perfectly suited to your needs and tastes.
Denby also offers cookware, glassware, and other home essentials that meet the same high quality and style standards. Products are available online and at Denby outlet stores across the UK.
How to enter
This competiton is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Denby employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing and Denby in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing and Denby.We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winners’ details will be shared with Denby so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 1 September 2020 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 31 October 2020.
- Two winners will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will each receive: Studio Blue 16-Piece Tableware Set (£204) Studio Blue 2-Piece Ridged Mug Set (£30) x 2, Studio Blue 4-Piece Pasta Bowl Set (£64)Studio Blue Cobalt Large Jug (£45), Studio Blue Flint Large Ridged Bowl (£40) and Natural Canvas Cast-Iron 24cm Round Casserole Dish (£120).
- Prize will be supplied/confirmed within 60 days of the competition closing date.
- The winners may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom