Competition closed: Win a Bubbles Rug worth over £2500!
Win a fabulous rug worth over £2500!
Add a splash of colour to any space with the fabulously playful Bubbles Rug from Sonya Winner.
About your prize
Created by award-winning contemporary rug designer Sonya Winner, the Bubbles Rug is based on her signature colour exploration technique, in which different shades overlap. The rug’s design is a vibrant representation of bubbles blown from a wand and is composed of nine brightly coloured circles of various sizes, with areas of blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, red and orange carefully overlapping to create subtle hue changes of violet and aqua. These create a gorgeous effect of transparency, luminosity and light within the solid fibres of wool.
This layering illusion is further enhanced by the 3D-effect of varying tuft heights.
Sonya Winner rugs are hand-tufted by artisanal GoodWeave weavers in rural communities in India and Nepal, where weaving skills and traditions have been passed through the generations. The weavers translate Sonya’s collages and paintings into bold and beautiful rugs that are shipped all over the world.
GoodWeave is a network of non-profit organisation dedicated to ending illegal child labour in the rug-making industry. It aims to eliminate child labour, develop educational programmes for women and improve working conditions for adults. It is committed to ethical trading and also supporting programmes which aim to heal and educate children who have been exploited, by changing the underlying circumstances and values in their homes, villages and the international business community which ultimately led them away from the school desk and onto a work bench.
Made from pure New Zealand wool, the Bubbles Rug may look like a work of art, but it’s also hard-wearing and easy to clean. One lucky reader will win a stunning rug measuring 2m x 2m.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Sonya Winner employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Sonya Winner so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is November 1st 2021 and the closing date for entries is December 31st 2021.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will each receive one Bubbles Rug from Sonya Winner.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with Sonya Winner.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email in January by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom