Win a stay in Corfu worth £1000!
Win a three-night stay in Corfu worth £1000!
One lucky winner and a friend will win a three-night stay in a junior suite at the MarBella Nido Hotel in Corfu!
About the prize
Our lucky winner will receive:
- A three-night stay at MarBella Nido Hotel for two guests.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in a luxurious junior suite.
About the MarBella Nido Hotel
Tucked into the south-east corner of Corfu, surrounded by sea and green olive groves, is the adults-only MarBella Nido Hotel in Agios Ioannis Peristeron. The word nido comes from the Italian word for ‘nest’, and the hotel reflects this in its warm and intimate surrounds, as well as its panoramic views. The serene MarBella Nido offers a unique blend of Corfiot heritage, stylish comfort and bespoke service, and the property is bursting with the island’s natural charm.
MarBella Nido has a range of individually designed suites and luxury villas, all with glorious views across the dazzling waters of the Ionian Sea. Furthermore, many of the suites, including the grand terrace junior suites and deluxe junior suites, come equipped with a private terrace and whirlpool as well as sunbeds, table and chairs – for maximum relaxation.
Guests can eat and drink at the hotel’s San Giovanni restaurant or the Apaggio Gourmet a la carte restaurant, for a range of authentic, fresh and varied Greek and Italian cuisine. For a more relaxed offering, head to the Aquavit pool bar for a light alfresco meal or a drink looking out over the crystal-clear sea and mainland coast of Greece. For the culinary minded, there’s cooking lessons and wine tasting on site. Take the opportunity to experience the brand new Kafeneio corner with a variety of traditional Greek sweets accompanied by a cup of Greek coffee.
While away the days beside the freshwater infinity pool or soak up the sun on MarBella Nido’s wide, inviting beach, where you’ll find sunbeds, umbrellas and a constant supply of fresh towels. The Blue Flag beach offers white sands and bright blue sea, with watersports aplenty for those wanting to step up the pace – including kayaking and paddleboarding.
There’s a strong wellness focus at the hotel too, with a gym and spa offering a full menu of treatments, ranging from blissful aromatherapy massages to full body scrubs. The bespoke treatments use botanicals from the renowned Cinq Mondes of Paris to soothe, pamper and reinvigorate.
How to enter
Simply enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning our fabulous prize!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and MarBella Nido Hotel employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with MarBella Nido Hotel so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is July 1st 2021 and the closing date for entries is August 31st 2021.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a three-night stay at MarBella Nido Hotel for two guests, including bed and breakfast accomodation in a junior suites. Travel and transfers are not included in the prize. The winner will be responsible for their own travel to and from the hotel.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with the MarBella Nido Hotel team.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email in September by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom