Competition closed: Win a non-alcoholic bundle from Everleaf
Win a bundle from Everleaf to help you enjoy non-alcoholic cocktails at home this summer. We’ve teamed up with Everleaf to give one lucky reader a bottle of Everleaf, plus a gold jigger and bar spoon. Mix up your favourite mocktails and enjoy the botanical infusion of this non-alocoholic drink. It’s the ideal choice for drinking when you’re not drinking!
Everleaf was created by bartender and conservation biologist Paul Mathew. This non-alcoholic drink is a bittersweet, non-alcoholic aperitif. It’s made using 18 botanicals, which are sustainably sourced, and include saffron, vanilla, cinnamon, orange blossom and pink pepperberry. Enjoy as a spritz with light tonic, or experiment and use it as a delicious addition in your favourite mocktails.
How to enter
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Everleaf employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Everleaf so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 15th July 2020 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 29th July 2020.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive one bottle of Everleaf, a gold jigger and bar spoon.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with the Everleaf team.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom