Competition closed: Win a nightwear bundle from Siân Esther worth over £250!
Win a nightwear bundle from luxury brand, Siân Esther, worth £253!
One lucky winner will receive a selection of elegant nightwear from Siân Esther’s capsule collection, along with indulgent bath salts for the ultimate bedtime ritual.
About your prize
Our lucky winner will receive:
- One white nightshirt worth £85. This button-up style nightshirt features a beautiful neckline, elegant gathered back and a relaxed cut. It also features rounded side slits to guarantee effortless style and timeless appeal.
- One white nightdress worth £55. Enjoy a modern update on the traditional nightdress, with this gorgeous design that uses the finest lightweight cotton. This white button-up style nightdress features a beautiful neckline with an elegant deep v shape and mother of pearl buttons.
- A Peter Pan Short Set in white worth £95. This white short pyjama set features a Peter Pan collar and shell pink RicRac trim. Made from lightweight cotton, it’s ideal for keeping you cool and comfortable all night long.
- Luxury handmade lavender bath salts worth £12. Handmade in Devon, these salts are beautifully calming and relaxing. Place a handful in a warm bath, sit back and enjoy. Heaven!
About Siân Esther
Siân Esther is a luxury pyjama brand, founded in the UK by fabulous female founder, Siân Adkins.
With a career in Buying at Selfridges, John Lewis and Waitrose, Siân no longer felt fulfilled and needed a greater purpose after the loss of her parents. Frustrated by the lack of affordable, luxurious pyjamas in beautiful cottons and wonderful cuts, Siân Esther was launched.
It provides women with effortless and elegant nightwear that is traditional, yet fun and would provide a solution for what to wear at breakfast, when hosting guests or holidaying with friends.
The capsule collection is designed in the UK and inspired by Siân’s mother’s ethos of fewer, but better quality pieces. The purpose-driven brand is best known for its blue and white focus and thoughtful details. It works with artisans in India and Cambodia who use classic textile techniques to bring the designs to life.
How to enter
This competition is now closed.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Siân Esther employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Siân Esther so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 16th January 2023 and the competition will close midnight 30th January 2023.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive 1 x white Siân Esther Nightshirt, 1 x white Siân Esther Nightdress, 1 x white Peter Pan Short Set, and 1 x Siân Esther Bath Salts.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with Siân Esther.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: PO BOX 78349, London, SW11 9QU, United Kingdom