Competition closed: Win a four-day wellness retreat worth over £1400!
Win a four-day stay at a wellness retreat worth over £1400!
Get away from it all and reset at Terranam Wellness – a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel in rural Galicia, northern Spain.
About your prize
One lucky winner will receive:
- 4-day retreat at Terranam Wellness in an ensuite room
- 60-minute massage
- 2 daily yoga classes
- Sound healing in converted chapel
- 2 vegetarian meals per day
- Smoothies, fruit, snacks and herbal teas
- Seafood and gastronomic celebration with wine on final night
- Explore activities (mountain hikes and ocean bay)
- Gifts: Terranam bag and water bottle
Terranam Wellness is built on four fundamental pillars: breathe, explore, enjoy and unwind. And this ethos is evident throughout the beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house. The low-key retreats offer a safe space for guests to decompress from the demands and pressures of modern-day life, allowing the opportunity to pause and recalibrate.
Perfectly positioned between the mountains and ocean, a short ten miles from the Camino de Santiago path, Terranam is surrounded by fragrant lemon, fig and kumquat trees, a stone’s throw away from some of Spain’s most beautiful, wild and relatively empty beaches. The rugged region of Galicia is a stunning place to visit. With more than 1,000km of Atlantic coastline at its disposal, and countless hidden bays, coves and protected islands, the area is largely unspoiled and undiscovered by the tourist hordes.
The four-day retreat is a chance to truly unwind. From the moment of arrival to the day you leave refreshed and renewed, there is an abundance of delicious, seasonal food, time for relaxation, and opportunities for mindfulness and exploration. De-stress with a 60-minute deep-tissue massage, awaken or relax the body with two daily yoga classes, and be nourished by fresh, gastronomic vegetarian meals, along with smoothies and healthy snacks.
Those seeking activities can connect with nature on a mountain hike through eucalyptus forests, or explore the glorious beaches and nearby islands. Of course, if you’d rather just lie by the pool with a good book, a comfortable sun-lounger awaits.
The 11-bedroom manor house welcomes a maximum of 15-20 guests at a time. Each bedroom and ensuite has been thoughtfully designed by Spain’s renowned interior design duo Paula Duarte and Monica Garrido, who have curated a chic, countrystyle finish with homely warmth.
How to enter
This competition is now closed.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Terranam Wellness employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Terranam Wellness so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 1st July 2022 and the competition will close midnight 31st August 2022.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a four-night stay at Terranam Wellness in an ensuite room. The winner will also receive a 60-minute massage. Prize includes two daily yoga classes, sound healing, two vegetarian meals per day, plus smoothies, fruit, snacks and herbal teas. The winner will also receive a Terranam bag and water bottle.
- Flights and transfers are not included.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with Terranam Wellness.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom