COMPETITION CLOSED: Win a fitness retreat break worth over £1390!
Win a fitness retreat with No1 Bootcamp worth over £1390!
This all-inclusive break is the perfect opportunity to reset your fitness goals and get your wellbeing back on track.
About the prize
One lucky winner will receive:
- Seven-night retreat at No1 Bootcamp Norfolk
- Personal consultation and InBody Composition Machine analysis
- Educational workshops
- Private single room with shared bathroom
- Up to seven hours training a day
- Three fresh-cooked meals a day
- Refreshments throughout the day
About No1 Bootcamp
No1 Bootcamp is a family-run business that has helped thousands of people achieve their health, fitness and weight loss goals since 2008. The friendly camp combines effective, modern training techniques with the latest technology for optimum results.
Renowned for its full-body transformations and focus on internal health overhauls, No1 Bootcamp conducts a 1:1 consultation with each guest upon arrival, using a state-of-the-art InBody body analysis machine.
The bootcamp has a cult following for a reason – its team of top trainers have been carefully selected for their expertise, with decades of fitness and nutrition experience behind them. Guests are
taught and motivated in a group environment, with plenty of 1:1 support. Classes include boxing, fasted cardio, weight training, body pump, aerobics, spinning classes and nature hikes. Not for the faint-hearted, participants can expect up to seven hours of training and activity per day. Understanding that every person is different, the training and nutrition is tailored to each guest’s age, personal goals and unique genetic makeup.
No1 Bootcamp’s head trainer and former marine, Gee Leary, says: ‘Our clients attend our retreat to address and optimise their internal health to live a longer, healthier and happier
life. The transformations that occur in their mindset and self-confidence continue to blow me away, even after 13 years.’
The retreats are renowned for their delicious food, with a team of talented in-house chefs on site, preparing and serving freshly cooked nutritious meals. Each dish is tailored to individual macros,
meaning no two meals or portion sizes are the same. Attendees are served three nourishing proteinpacked meals per day, catering to all dietary requirements (including plant-based, gluten-free, dairy-free, halal etc), with regular snack breaks to fuel the training regime. Chefs are committed to sourcing the highest-quality organic produce, and menu highlights include chocolate protein
oats, scrambled eggs with salmon, and salted caramel protein pancakes.
No1 operates all year round in Norfolk, with camps once or twice a year in Ibiza, Portugal and Morocco. Nestled in the Norfolk countryside, the 21-bedroom country estate is a stone’s throw away from beautiful Heacham Beach. Massages and treatments are available at additional cost.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and No1 Bootcamp employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner’s details will be shared with No1 Bootcamp so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is March 1st 2022 and the closing date for entries is April 30th 2022.
- One winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a seven-night stay at No1 Bootcamp Norfolk, subject to availability, to be taken by 31/12/2022. Transfers are not included and the winner is responsible for their own travel to and from the retreat.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and valid upon confirmation with the No1 Bootcamp team.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email in May by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within one week of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom