Greek feta cheese pie recipe
- 300g Gouda, coarsely grated
- 4 organic eggs
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 300g yoghurt
- 120g breadcrumbs
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Black pepper
Transport yourself to the Aegean with this tangy Greek cheese pie recipe, bursting with Mediterranean sunshine.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ 350F/ gas mark 4. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl and pour into a square baking tray lined with parchment.
- Cook for around 30 minutes until the mixture has set.
Recipe by Emma Winterschladen
- Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high-quality protein – with approximately 8g per medium egg.
- As well as protein, eggs are bursting with fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Feta cheese contains B vitamins, phosphorus and calcium, essential for healthy bones.