Gin cocktail recipe: Blackberry and apple gin fizz
- 150ml good-quality gin (optional)
- 750ml ginger beer
- 750ml cloudy apple juice
- 3cm root ginger, peeled and sliced
- 100g blackberries
- 1 apple, chopped into 6 slices
- A few cloves
- 6 springs of rosemary
Looking for the perfect gin cocktail recipe for parties this year? Look no further than our recipe for blackberry and apple ginger gin fizz.
Spice up your festive party with this fresh yet warming winter cocktail – it’s guaranteed to add zing to any occasion.
Plus, this cocktail tastes just as good with or without alcohol, making it the perfect festive tipple to serve at your Christmas drinks party for guests of all ages and tastes.
Love Christmas cocktails? Download our e-book
If our gin cocktail recipe has tempted you to dust down your cocktail shaker lurking at the back of the cupboard, don’t miss our Christmas e-book. A Happy, Healthy Christmas is full of festive recipes for you to try.
From mocktails and kombucha cocktails, to mulled wine and more, there’s a recipe to see you through the festivities, plus plenty of food too!
- In a punch bowl, mix the gin, ginger beer and cloudy apple juice. Add the ginger to the bowl and let it steep while you prepare your glasses for serving.
- Add a few blackberries to the bottom of each glass, then ladle in the cocktail mixture. Carefull add a few cloves to each slice of apple to garnish and finish with a sprig of rosemary.
Ginger has a long tradition of being used to soothe the digestive system and relieve stomach pain. It’s also anecdotally been used to alleviate mild nausea.