The perfect picnic: fresh summer slaw
- 1 purple cabbage
- 3 apples
- 3 carrots
- Raisins (optional)
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1cm ginger, grated
- 100g plain yoghurt
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
Enjoy the simple pleasures of outdoor eating with Liz’s fresh take on this family picnic favourite.
- Grate or spiralize the cabbage, apple and carrots.
- Place into a large bowl and add the raisins, spring onions, parsley and ginger.
- Mix the dressing together, pour over the ingredients and toss well.
For more fresh, seasonal recipe ideas and wellbeing wisdom, subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing magazine and get free P&P (UK).