Win a luxury forest escape worth up to £900
Explore stunning British woodland before hunkering down in a cosy cabin or soaking in a hot tub under the stars.
We’ve teamed up with Forest Holidays to offer one lucky winner and up to three guests a fabulous three-night weekend break in a luxury cabin set in enchanting British woodland. Accommodation will be in a fully-equipped two-bedroom cabin on a self-catering basis, sleeping up to four people. Each cabin comes with dramatic forest views, and your own private hot tub from which to stargaze late into the night.
Choose from one of nine stunning locations exclusively on Forestry Commission land, subject to availability. While each location offers something different – from tranquil lochs in Scotland, to arresting views over the North York Moors at Cropton or Keldy, down to invigorating coastal walks in Cornwall – all promise a perfect picture of stunning scenery as you venture on your countryside walk.
Forest Holidays are for everyone, from the very young to the very old; from families to couples to groups of friends, and also perfect for dogs (and their owners). The freedom, fresh air and forest are yours to enjoy at your own pace – the choices are endless. Make your break as lively or leisurely as you like. Pack in activities like canoeing, kayaking, cycling and tree-top adventures. Or take it easy with leisurely walks, sensory spa treatments and the simple luxury of time spent together.
To be in with a chance of winning this wonderful prize, please complete the form below. If you are our lucky winner a member of the wellbeing team will contact you after the closing date. Terms and conditions apply, please see below for details.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Forest Holidays employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing or Forest Holidays in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Forest Holidays so that they can arrange the their retreat directly with Forest Holidays.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 8am (GMT) on 14th November 2017 and the closing date for entries is 12pm (GMT) on 14th February 2018.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive one Forest Holidays as detailed above.
- The prize is a 3 night weekend break in a 2 bedroom Silver birch cabin and is valid for use at of Forest Holidays nine locations.
- The prize can be taken any time up to 30 June 2018, subject to availability (excluding Christmas and Easter)
- The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location.
- The break is on a self-catering basis; food, travel, organised leisure activities and Forest Ranger walks, and any other additional costs associated with the break are not covered by this prize.
- Holidays are subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. The prize can only be used against one booking.
- The holiday cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Magazine Reader Offer Terms and Conditions:
- The reader offer in the magazine must be booked by 31 December 2017 for stays up to 30 June 2018, excluding Christmas and Easter, subject to availability.
- The reader offer in the magazine is not available in conjunction with any other offer and the code must be entered at the time of booking.
- The offer can be withdrawn or amended at any time at the discretion of Forest Holidays. The 10% is off the price of the cabin only.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom