Easy homemade rosewater lip scrub
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons groundnut oil (or any other light oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon rosewater
- Small glass container with lid (mini jam jars work well)
Wave goodbye to chapped lips with this smoothing and soothing rose water lip scrub. Made with ingredients you may already have in your kitchen cupboard, this super simple recipe only takes a couple of minutes to put together and lasts for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
- Mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into a small glass container.
- Rub in circular motions on lips for 1-2 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Store in fridge for up to two weeks.