Liz Earle Wellbeing Community
The Liz Earle Wellbeing online community is a place where you can share your ideas and wellbeing wisdom, and inspire others with your knowledge and passion. We want it to be a fantastic resource open to everyone, where relevant discussions, debates and contributions can take place.
To achieve this we need your help, and ask everyone who signs up to be a contributor to follow some simple community rules. While the team here at Liz Earle Wellbeing will be keeping an eye on contributions, we would also welcome your help in reporting any post that you feel falls foul of these rules by hitting the ‘report content’ button.
1) We encourage all contributors to use their real name, rather than hide behind a bogus identity, and to keep their profiles up to date. We are happy to put our names on the community posts we write, and we hope that you are happy to do so too. We recommend that you do not share personal information such as emails and telephone numbers on the community pages though.
2) While we are keen to hear about your ideas and experiences, please avoid using the community to advertise products and services. Marketing posts will be removed.
3) Please avoid using bad language and only post content that you believe to be truthful and correct.
4) We will not tolerate: any views that are offensive, abusive, threatening, defamatory, blasphemous or obscene; any ‘trolling’, spamming, or content or links that may harm other computers; any comment that violates any law or regulation, or abuses the copyright or intellectual property rights of others; any promotion of direct competitors. We reserve the right to remove any such contributions or any contributions we deem inappropriate.
6) Lastly, if you think we haven’t got something quite right or you think we can do something better, please get in touch with us at HQ@lizearlewellbeing.com. We know we’re not perfect and we value your opinions, but please remember that accurate, constructive criticism is the most helpful kind!