Win a luxury alpine retreat worth over £1000!
Relax and revive with an invigorating wellness break in the stunning French Alps. Thanks to our friends at Alps Retreats, one lucky reader will win a four-day mindful retreat in a luxury chalet.
Guided by executive coach and mindfulness practitioner Sally-Anne Airey, the retreats are designed to help create space to think more clearly in the moment, clarify your purpose and direction, and be more motivated, confident and resilient.
You’ll stay in comfort and style, with no more than seven other participants at the stunning Maison La Cerisaie in the beautiful French mountain village of Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval, just 75 minutes from Geneva airport. There will be time to relax and enjoy the surroundings – go for walks, sit in the sunshine on the terrace and soak in the hot tub. In-chalet massages are also available.
The prize will include:
• A preparatory needs-analysis phone call with Sally-Anne and a follow-up conversation.
• Mindful practice including meditation, mindful walking and eating.
• A one-to-one coaching conversation with Sally-Anne.
• One whole-body massage and a guided day hike.
• Full-board accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet.
• Delicious, nutritious meals prepared by a professional chef.
• Return transfer from Geneva airport and all local transport.
To have your chance at winning this fantastic getaway please fill in the form below. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and Alps Retreats employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Entrants must be over 18 and eligible to travel overseas.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing or Alps Retreats in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Alps Retreats so that they can arrange the their retreat directly with Alps Retreats.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 8am (BST) on 23rd August 2017 and the closing date for entries is 12pm (GMT) on 14th November 2017.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive one alpine retreat as detailed above.
- Flights, travel insurance and additional massage treatments are not included.
- Retreats are subject to availability. Retreat dates to be confirmed.
- The retreat must be taken during 2018.
- The retreat cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom